Argentine Association of Conference Interpreters
• To ensure and maintain the highest level of professionalism amongst members by organizing and publicizing professional development activities.
• To enforce our Code of Ethics as a means of furthering our professional values.
• To champion and defend the interests of members at events and in the media.
• To ensure sound equipment complies with ISO standards, enabling sound technicians and interpreters to work together seamlessly.
• To build mutually beneficial partnerships with like-minded organizations.
ADICA brings together top interpreters from across Argentina
whose scope of services encompasses all possible subject areas
in the main language pairs. The quality and professionalism of
our interpreters, and their strict adherence to our Code of Ethics,
certainly make Argentina an attractive location for hosting
Silvana Lo Russo
Ana de Choch
Alternate board member